Thermo-Tite windows

Deos anyone have qn opinion of Thermo-Tite windows, both their quality and the company.
I used them to replace 18 windows in my home. The installers were competent and worked quickly and clean. Due to the fuel savings warrantee, I collected on one year of natural gas costs since I didn't save the 30% as advertised. I thought the savings was for electric too, but they wouldn't go for it. I think the fuel savings was part of their sales pitch, and they expect nobody to keep all their utility bills for two years (one year before install and one year after). Although we did :)