Thermador Thermostat - Probe Install HELP !

Can anyone help here???

I just purchased a Thermostat replacement part for my Thermador Double oven (Model CMT231 - Year 1990). I figured out how to install the main Thermostat ...but, I am unsure how to run the wire for the Heat probe through the side of the top oven to get to the lower oven.

What do I need to remove to replace this probe ? Do I need to uninstall the entire oven ? Ouch ? Are there screws or a panel that I can remove that will reveal the side compartment where the probe wire is running ? Can I just cut the wire and leave the old probe and solder the wire ?

Anyone know where I can get the diagram or schematic for this oven ?

Thank You all,

Lee

(PS ...The wife is yelling... the kid is screaming ..and the dog is barking..... "We need our oven !") and I don't want to call Thermador repair ....I know that will be a very BIG ouch $$ )

Reply to
Lee