Thermador Microwave Repair - Cannot find parts...

I recently had my Thermador microwave break down. It is about 6 years old and was apart of a built in Thermador Microwave/oven/warming tray set. I took it to two repair places and apparently the magnatron is broken. However, nobody can seem to find the repair parts. I cannot even find this particular model anyplace. Here is the info:
Model: 16-11-157 Type: S333
I removed the magantron and it appears that it is made by Panasonic. Model 2m261-m32
Amazingly Thermador themselves cannot tell me where to go for replacement parts! Help!

liability in case you hurt yourself or others. very high voltages and microwave radiation...............
n29af wrote:

Try here:
http://1stsourceparts.com / 1-800-392-3939
You need to have an account with them to use the website, but you can call them and they will take orders over the phone.
--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.

The two stores I have tried come up empty. They cannot even find the model number anywhere. It just seems so odd for a product that is only a few years old.