There are ONLY 247 days left until Christmas

Start decorating your home now, before it's too late.
Remember, your goal is to suck the most amps out of the grid in your neighborhood. The first family to blow up a pole transformer wins!
NOW is the time to install that additional 1500 Amp breaker panel.
On Thursday, April 21, 2016 at 3:30:38 AM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

...are you trying to compete with micky or the Mormon?
snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo Thu, 21 Apr 2016 07:29:29 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

ROFL!
On 06/01/2016 01:34 AM, Diesel wrote:

206 days, 13 hours, 40 minutes, 22 seconds until Christmas as I write this.
I remember some movie (Christmas Vacation) when some guy has turned on his Christmas lights and is telling people "do not look directly at the house".
BTW, IIRC all those lights are plugged into one outlet.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/
On 6/1/2016 11:19 AM, Mark Lloyd wrote:

Wife: "Clark! Clark! Do you know what you are doing?" Old man: "Clark, they are not twinkling."
--
.
Christopher A. Young