Theft deterrent for garden shed

That sounds rather weird. Something's missing.
Add pictures here
βœ–

http://tinyurl.com/dmctf or http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2005-25,GGLG:en&q Ίton+rouge%2Challoween+shooting
Add pictures here
βœ–

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2005-25,GGLG:en&q Ίton+rouge%2Challoween+shooting
See? Something was missing: A brain in Mr. Peas' skull.
Add pictures here
βœ–
Doug Kanter wrote: <SNIP>

No, that's not true. He had a "Pea Brain."
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 22:17:06 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

I remember that one. The homeowner was an Asian immigrant who was not familiar with the rite of kids dressing up for Halloween. The kid was an adult sized teenager, probably masked, in strange clothing and asking for trick and treat in a language this immigrant was not fluent in. It was nighttime and in a poor neighborhood. Lots of bad karma there.
Add pictures here
βœ–
PaPaPeng wrote:

No, you have it backward. The kid who was shot was the foreign student. Homeowner was American. See the news articles referenced above.
Harry K
Add pictures here
βœ–

Yup. I was too hasty and had not read the references yet. The reference source also makes more sense. Its almost unheard of for an Asian homeowner to keep a gun for home defence. There are Asian gun collectors for sure but they tend to be Chuppie types - educated, affluent and not inclined to shoot intruders.
Add pictures here
βœ–
Tell your ugly mother to stand out there. She'll scare anything away.
Add pictures here
βœ–
snipped-for-privacy@utrillo.ac wrote:

Not exactly a kid and there was more to it than that. I think your recollector is rather faulty.
Add pictures here
βœ–
Exactly a kid. 16 years old, a Japanese high scool exchange student who had been n the US going to high school for two months.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoshihiro_Hattori
--
Jim McLaughlin

Reply address is deliberately munged.
βœ–
Jim McLaughlin wrote:

A 16 year old is not considered to be a "kid" where we live, except by his parents. Most people call them teenagers, kids are much younger.
It was a tragic and somewhat unexplainable occurrence. Mostly a cultural and language failure problem and a one in a million tragedy with the host family at least partially responsible.
The Wikipedia article is more than a little inflammatory.
Add pictures here
βœ–
George E. Cawthon wrote:

I was fine with it right up until it started with that Dirty Harry crap. I stopped reading when I noticed the agenda being pushed.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

βœ–
George E. Cawthon wrote:

Maybe not so much now. <G>
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

βœ–
Give it up, George! A 16 yo is a kid anywhere in the new world. He was murdered for 'looking foreign', and the murderer got away with it, plain and simple. The Japanese aren't exactly noted for their stature, so he was much smaller than an American kid his age would be.
You must be one of the people who think 6-year-olds who yell at their mommies should be prosecuted as adults.
Get a life.

Add pictures here
βœ–

So...murderous little gangbangers who beat the cr@p out of little old ladies and riddle innocent bystanders with bullets over drug dealing turf wars should be ... spanked?
Add pictures here
βœ–
out of little old

I don't think that's what he meant. But, if you choose to view only extremes, that's your prerogative.
Add pictures here
βœ–
Doug Kanter wrote:

hold on there ! Spanking isn't even allowed these days!
And that is why we have all the problems with kids today, no displine period.
Add pictures here
βœ–
out of little old

Is it safe to assume you were being silly when you said that?
Add pictures here
βœ–
Doug Kanter wrote:

only slightly, otherwise kind of true.
Add pictures here
βœ–
out of little old

Spanking is the first, second and third choice of idiots.
Add pictures here
βœ–