The way life should be

http://j-walk.com/other/goodwife/images/goodwifeguide.gif
May 13, 1955: Those were the good old days.
--
dad
www.rationality.net

Still holds true today.
Walter R.:

For whom?
--
Pee Pee Firefighter

_\ _ /_

I particularly like the part about "Be a little gay for him."
Donna
Walter R. wrote:

And the way it too often turns out in the bad new days.....
WARNING: NSFW!!!
http://members.aol.com/jeffwkrp/A_Mans_Life.jpg
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat \'57 EE)
Walter R. wrote:

Anyone who wants a wife like that should hire a servant instead. That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen.
Doug
It seems like a respectable way to treat anyone.
The fact that it was directed towards stay at home women doesn't change that.
Feminists would have you believe otherwise.