The Ultimate Home Snow blower

Hi,

I just came across this Honda HSS1170i snow blower. It is sort of like the Honda 928TA but better. Has STEERABLE tracks which I noticed may people wanting.

The downside is it is only available in Japan. And at current $US rates it lists for $US 4,967.

It has a 13 HP engine and a 71 width. The way it makes it steerable is that the motor actually generates electrical power. That power then drives electrical motors to power the tracks. hence you can power each track at different speeds. It will spin around on a dime with one tarck going forward and the other in reverse.

Oh they have some very nice, and expensive toys over there.

Best, Mike.

Google translated page

hobbes

Sure , at a ski lodge, my neighbor bought one 15 yrs ago a similar Honda and used it maybe 5 hrs in 15 years, for that $ I pass, so would he now...

Reply to
ransley