The Ugly Kitchen Contest

Someone suggested I post this here.
I have a friend (Betty) who has entered a local contest called The Ugly Kitchen Contest. First prize are new cabinets and countertops, installed.
While Betty and her hubby have worked together on do-it-yourself projects on their 100 yr old home, they would accept this prize with glee. Competition is getting tough for 1st place, so if any here have a mind to have some fun voting and cheering them on I know that would be so grateful. To help them win, please go here to vote for #42.
http://getpublished.news-leader.com/UglyKitchen/Gallery.php?PhotoIDB
You can vote once a day, from now until Friday afternoon when the contest end. Your support would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you so much! Coleah