The Ubiquitous Termite (was: Home termite remedy?)

> >> Elmo wrote: > >>> The inspector (who we hired to do regular 6-month

inspections at $35

>>> each on the house we later bought) explained that

subterranean termite

termites it takes

>> longer (or so I've heard and read, we don't have any). > > > > That's all we had so I'm guessing that your knowledge of the life-cycle > > of subterranean termites is somewhat less than that of a

professional in

> an area where they are ubiquitous. > > probably , on subterranean termites all I know is what

people who

have them told me. > (they're 'ubiquitous' in some parts of town, but not where we live. > Drywood termites are ubiquitous everywhere in town here,

to the point

that schools get fumigated on a regular basis.)

Holy smokes!! That's what I call UBIQUITOUS!! I sure hope them ubiquitous critters don't show up around here! Ubiquitous is as ubiquitous does, you know.

Reply to
Fred