the screws in the panel (holding the wires) are different sizes

the aluminum stranded wires seem to be held in the 2 pole breakers (under the screws) with BIGGER headed screws.
ARE those bigger-headed screws ONLY for use to hold in aluminum wire?
this image should make clear what I'm talking about (an extreme closeup)
http://www.image-upload.net/files/5385/big_screws03final.jpg
thanks for advise,
toolie

The bigger set screws are to hold bigger conductors. All the terminals are CU/AL

The larger screws are for holding larger wire. If you check, the holes will be larger. They are all for copper and aluminum.

No. I am guessing they are either bigger holes or they just used an old style screw when they lost the newer "3 ways". (slotted, phillips, robertson)

I might be a little more concerned about what looks like a piece of zip cord running through your panel.
JK
This wire is not here. You can not see this wire.
You need senstivity training. NO means NO! The course runs 26 weeks from 7 to 10 on Tuesday. Bring two forms of ID, and a note from your wife, if married.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Your post is not here, considering that no one puts sigs in the wrong place.
Big_Jake posted for all of us...

--
Tekkie - I approve this advertisement/statement/utterance.