The refrigerator lady

Monday April 20, 2015, 3:30 PM
Got a call this AM, elderly woman who says her refrigerator runs too much, and do I repair refrigerators.
Sure, pleased to come out and look at it. I need the unit running when I arrive, so I can tell what the problem is. She agreed to leave it running. It's about 10 AM, and I'm going there about 1 PM, figure that will be enough time for the unit to stabilize, so I can figure out what is wrong.
So, 1 PM and I arrive at the house. The freezer is warm, the ice cubes are liquid. The refrig is warmer than room temp. The cold control is set to "OFF" which isn't what I asked for.
Seh apologizes, must not have understood what I said on the phone. I suggested I should return at 4 PM and chck it again. I'm thinking that even if I find it all okay, still not sure if there is a problem why it would be running all the time. Some things like defrost problems need a week to really show up.
Anyone want to take a guess what I will find when I return, in half hour from now?
On 4/20/2015 3:31 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

The local fire department has a slogan: Find 'em hot, leave 'em wet!
That what you did?
On 4/20/2015 6:47 PM, Pthirus Pubis wrote:

Them fire department hose would say some thing like that.
I think the old gal was confused. She was more confused when I left. I think the fridge is fine, if she'd quit turning it off and let everything warm up. Surprised she doesn't have food poisoning.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On Monday, April 20, 2015 at 2:31:35 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Timer froze in the defrost cycle?

a naked lady with cocktails.
On 4/21/2015 9:09 AM, taxed and spent wrote:

How did you know? Far out!
On Tuesday, April 21, 2015 at 1:06:41 PM UTC-4, Stormin Mormon wrote:

So, you been back there yet to blow up granny's fridge?
On 4/21/2015 1:16 PM, trader_4 wrote:

I drink I'll skirt the question. A shot of freon and....