The outlet wall

Exactly what it says: a wall made completely of electrical outlets.

With pic

Solves one problem.

The commentors are pretty clever about addressing the problems generated by the concept.

Reply to
HeyBub

I needed that wall when I built this:

1D10T

On 6/17/2009 1:42 PM HeyBub spake thus:

OK, (at least) 3 possibilities:

  1. The whole thing was Photoshopped. (Not my idea, but from one of the comments on that page.)

  1. Only some outlets are actually wired. So how do you know which ones? (A simple diagram might be enough.)

  2. All outlets are wired. (I doubt this.)

Probably all except the wired outlets are just outlets & covers glued onto/into the wall.

Kewl idea, though. Who cares about the NEC?

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

"HeyBub" wrote in news:cOCdnXM65pnSyKTXnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com:

Like to see a home inspectors reaction to that.

Reply to
Red Green

on 6/17/2009 9:13 PM (ET) David Nebenzahl wrote the following:

willshak