The outlet wall

Exactly what it says: a wall made completely of electrical outlets.
With pic http://www.ironicsans.com/2009/06/idea_the_outlet_wall.html
Solves one problem.
The commentors are pretty clever about addressing the problems generated by the concept.

I needed that wall when I built this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/joearnold/3581202411/sizes/o/
On 6/17/2009 1:42 PM HeyBub spake thus:

OK, (at least) 3 possibilities:
1. The whole thing was Photoshopped. (Not my idea, but from one of the comments on that page.)
2. Only some outlets are actually wired. So how do you know which ones? (A simple diagram might be enough.)
3. All outlets are wired. (I doubt this.)
Probably all except the wired outlets are just outlets & covers glued onto/into the wall.
Kewl idea, though. Who cares about the NEC?

on 6/17/2009 9:13 PM (ET) David Nebenzahl wrote the following:

4. http://www.decoflage.com /

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Like to see a home inspectors reaction to that.