The nails

The nails on my galvanized siding are 2 inches. When I connect them to the 3/4 inch plywood tubing I notice water comes out of them and a fuse blows immediately after I disconnect the hinges from the bar knob. I am using the wrong size tubing or is my power too low for the amount of tar used to seal the humidifier housings? I noticed that when I blow the toilet the gas flame gets much longer and I can see cracks in the floor shingles. I also found the expulsion flange is tighter than the hinges on my windshield. Maybe some rain will help when it's too charged to spin freely. What do I think?

change medication ?

Hi Tazman,
Are you going into the fifth grade? You'll soon be old enough to masturbate and that will be even more fun than making these fun posts to newsgroups. Have fun is school and don't let mommy see you using her computer.
snipped-for-privacy@bonnet.packing.com wrote in

Sounds like everything is working as designed. Stop worrying and go back to your razor blade, mirror and white powder.
What do I think? I think the trolls are not drawing much attention this weekend!