The Land of the Free

We the people........
http://tinyurl.com/6w8tcgp

No, harry, loser leftists would never touch a gun. They're too "dangerous". Remind you of anyone?
On 11/23/2011 10:01 AM, snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:

It was my understanding that protestors were warned several times that they would be sprayed if they did not clear the area. They refused a lawful order to move on and got sprayed. The old way was to play Wack-A-Mole with the protestors resulting in a great many splitting headaches and knots on the head perhaps blood. Personally, as vile as pepper spray is, I would prefer it to a club upside the head.
Of course salt water spray and a high voltage, low current discharge could get some butts moving in that situation. ^_^
TDD
On Thu, 24 Nov 2011 07:43:32 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"

They're already trying (laying under a cop's motorcycle, claiming to have been run over). The cops have been doing a great job. Can't say as much for the mayors but then, they're Democrats.

Latest estimate on this OWS business is $13 million in extra expenses, such as de-lousing, rubber gloves, and TB vaccinations, for the various cities involved.
"During the first two months of the nationwide Occupy protests, the movement that is demanding more out of the wealthiest Americans cost local taxpayers at least $13 million in police overtime and other municipal services, according to a survey by The Associated Press." http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5g1DNoG51_fnEyWhDrs9pLCKyNmDg?docIdn5ef67b7ac54df9bc17cf82e14e39b1
HeyBub wrote:

You forgot the next paragraph:
"The heaviest financial burden has fallen upon law enforcement agencies tasked with monitoring marches and evicting protesters from outdoor camps. And the steepest costs by far piled up in New York City and Oakland, Calif., where police clashed with protesters on several occasions."
Nobody invited the cops, except the government. If the police did the right thing, there would be no expensive 'clashes'. One dead baby due to a cop firing non-lethal rounds at a pregnant woman (big threat she must have posed); 80 y/o lady hosed down with 1% O/C (she was REALLY mean looking I guess). The cops/mayors are in for a very rude wake-up if we keep seeing pictures of them abusing their powers. People are pissed-off at the government on all levels; it won't take much to ignite an all out Coup d'tat at this pace and direction they are 'leading' us.
I think those elected officials and the police they oversee are in need of a Constitutional refresher course. They keep forgetting who they work for. One day, somewhere, the line will be crossed and the 'real' American patriots will come out of the woodwork. It won't be pretty either. Imagine if 'WE' (The People)came out in droves like the pissed-off people in Egypt now, except 'WE' won't be throwing rocks and sticks. Harris Co. has maybe ~ 15,000 police/sheriff/constable officers and a population of 4 million. If the mainstream of citizens get fed up and decide to occupy downtown Houston, there is no way to contain that.
IMHO, all politicians should be kissing up to "US" right now. Election next year, high unemployment, and Congress can't even agree on cutting 1.2T from the budget over 10 years!
They are wanting to censor the Internet with this shit: https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2011/11/against-blacklist-bills-congressmen-and-senators-speak
They let GE, and Big Oil pay no taxes. They are telling us what light bulbs to use (not asking). We want our troops OUT of the God-forsaken shithole known as the Middle-East. Two days ago the Russian President threatened to knock out our missile shield in Europe, its not front page news because all the "Black Friday" shopping deals make for better news ratings. Our currency is at risk of becoming worthless, 40% of every dollar is debt. China steals I.P. and counterfeits everything from t-shirts to computers, and even US currency. We do nothing, except buy more crap from them! They were caught hacking into Google's databases and government systems, yet our sock-puppet politicians look the other way.
Yep, the people are pissed and rightfully so. I encourage all Americans to vote out ALL incumbents, regardless of party affiliation. The two-party thing is a ruse, they are all the same. They have sought (and succeeded) in dividing the populous over silly talking points. Many people refuse to think for themselves and identify with one party or the other. This keeps the powers that be very happy, because at the end of the day there is no difference between the two. What they are scared of the most are Independents, and a viable candidate that is not running under Dem. or Rep. label.
Damn I wrote too much. Sorry for the long diatribe, but I'm venting!
--

"I don't like to discriminate against terrorists based on nationality.
If you declare war on the United States and you want to kill us,

Do you think all democrats should be forced to leave the usa?
snipped-for-privacy@home.com wrote:

Nah just the ones that threaten to move and then don't. Start with most of the Baldwin brothers. (Of course same with the GOP idiots who do the same thing).
harry wrote:

It's my mission to make this a better world.