The honest plumber

...finally some good news...
"MANATEE [Florida] -- In his 50-year career as a plumber, Jerry Laliberte has found all kinds of things in walls and under floors: screwdrivers, flashlights, dead rats and squirrels, to name a few. But on Oct. 20, Laliberte discovered something most of us will never have a chance to touch: $20,000 in $50 and $100 bills and travelers checks."
"...The discovery left him with shaking hands."
Read more: <http://www.bradenton.com/2011/11/03/3621063/plumber-discovers-20000-inside.html#ixzz1clkJt0FL
Add pictures here
✖
This would have been _REALLY_ surprising if Mr. Laliberte was a politician, wall street banker, or used car salesman.

✖
On Nov 4, 3:37 pm, snipped-for-privacy@sdf.lNoOnSePsAtMar.org (Larry W) wrote:

Oh, if he was any of those three professions, the story would have had to been in a tabloid, because it would have been fictional.
Add pictures here
✖

Oh, if he was any of those three professions, the story would have had to been in a tabloid, because it would have been fictional.
I live in the next county to Manatee and this story was on local TV. A lot of the bills looked as if they had come from a bank and were neatly stacked and banded.
All I ever found in the walls were empty beer cans.
Charlie
Add pictures here
✖

You find all sorts of interesting things on a demo. I never found any substantial amount of money, not even any silver coinage. A couple of wheat pennies.
A demo paints a great picture of the builder and subs.
Steve
Add pictures here
✖