The great ethanol scam continues

And another reason, noted by the UN and many NGOs serving such areas is that the PTB (either the local dictator, the area warlord, or whoever) steals the largest percentage of the food for themselves or to sell to their "constituents". That is when they even let the UN/NGOs into the country. We could end starvation tomorrow, but I don't think there are enough troops in the world available to take over all of the countries that need to be taken over.

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

No, water will burn fine if it's aerated thru the catrb with regular fuel - it depends on how much water is in there. As for "siitting there", it sits there until fuel can no longer get thru the mesh and the engine won't start or keep running. Usually it's a starting problem as vibration stirs thiings up. Check out some "How" sites for more details.

Oh, the carb also isn't the part of the engine where things go bang; that would be the cylinders, not the carb.

Reply to
Twayne