The Folks In Turkey Take Their Entryway Doors Seriously

I wonder why those folks need such strong doors, perhaps we should follow their example? ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnslSas5ZOQ

TDD
On Mon, 03 Sep 2012 17:50:41 -0500, The Daring Dufas

I thought needing19 hits on the cheap door was pretty good. And the guys were tired by the time they got to the Kapi door.
On 9/3/2012 11:44 PM, micky wrote:

The cheap door was pretty strong in my opinion. ^_^
TDD
On Mon, 03 Sep 2012 17:50:41 -0500, The Daring Dufas

Brick through a window? Cordless sawall, 2 batteries, and a 9" blade, go through the vynil siding and wall board.
Remove 333 to reply. Randy
On 9/5/2012 9:56 AM, Randy333 wrote:

Somehow I doubt even the Turks would put a strong door in a Sheetrock wall with vinyl siding. More than likely it will be installed in a stone or concrete wall. O_o
TDD

I guess thats the direction the US is going espically if republicans are elected
On 9/6/2012 6:18 AM, bob haller wrote:

A good example is The City of Chicago run by Democrats. It's one of the safest cities in the world. I can't imagine what Chicago would be like if it was run by Republicans. O_o
TDD

Ayup ! They have the equivalent of the Aurora, CO cinema shooting about every week. Can't be safer than that
Another good example is Detroit, where in some of the suburbs, blocks are being raised and farmed. So green of them.

Nothing new here. I knew a police beat reporter in the late 70s who noted be was shot at more times covering crime in Detroit in one year that he had been in his entire time as a Marine in VN.