The Daring Dufas

Page 1 of 2
It's been a few weeks since TDD posted. He's been in and out of hospital, and I'm concerned for him. Sadly, I don't even know his first name ("the") nor much else. Birmingham Alabama, that's a start.
Anyone know a bit more about the situation?
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 08/08/2014 07:11 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

His middle name is Daring?
On 8/8/2014 7:33 AM, Jenny wrote:

I guess that narrows it down, a bit. Thank you.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On Friday, August 8, 2014 6:11:29 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:

It's amazing how much you miss him...it has been a few Months (May 22) since he responded here! (and his name is Dufus, ya dufas!)
On 08/08/2014 07:11 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Seems like his real name was Eustace Duffas.
On 8/8/2014 9:46 AM, noname wrote:

Thanks, might give me some thing to work with.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 8/8/2014 9:46 AM, noname wrote:

Zabba says no one in US with that name.
On 8/8/2014 2:27 PM, Frank wrote:

Although there is one on Facebook.

horrible choice of words, "was"
On 8/8/2014 10:19 AM, RobertMacy wrote:

The man is thinking much the same. I am concerned that TDD may have reached the end of his mortal stay. If this proves to be true, I'd like do something, however small, to honor the man.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
Stormin Mormon wrote:

I am acquainted (online) with a person who may be able to find out the status of TDD. I'll see if I can get the info and let you know, but I can't promise any results, all I can do is ask. It's nice of you to be concerned.
--
.

On 8/8/2014 10:36 AM, Betty wrote:

Please ask. Yes, I'm concerned. I'm nice some times, but not all the time.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On Friday, August 8, 2014 7:38:59 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:

You could have decided to be concerned 3 months ago when he was possibly ill...now it's pointless to act concerned.

We all die sooner or later. Given the ages of the old folks hangering around here, it is more likely "sooner". Get used to it.

You are, by asking about him. But, if he is gone, it would be nice to let his friends nearby where he lived know he was appreciated on the web.
On 8/8/2014 10:35 AM, RobertMacy wrote:

Maybe we can set up a web page of Dufas quote, or some thing?
--
.
Christopher A. Young

It looks like TDD may have run out of time. It eventually happens to all of us. My condolences to his family (if he had any).
On 8/16/2014 8:21 AM, CRNG wrote:

Who can tell? He's been in hospital at least several times. This might been the big one.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 08/16/2014 08:56 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Well?
On 9/24/2014 4:19 PM, noname wrote:

I have not heard anything, since then.
--