The dangers of Silicone Caulk

I kept hearing about women getting silicone implants so I went and bought two 10.1oz tubes of 100% pure silicone caulk (clear). I have never been satisfied with my birth given 8 inch penis, so I stuck both of those tubes in my penis and pumped in all the contents from both tubes. I was highly impressed with my new 18 inch long, three inch thick penis, and the women loved it.
However, there is a big problem. I have been unable to piss since I inserted the caulk about a week ago. I finally went to the doctor and he said that they are going to have to remove my penis or else my bladder and kidneys will burst and I will die.
My life is devastated and ruined. All because of two $4.99 tubes of silicone caulk. I think it's time for a major lawsuit against the manufacturer of the caulk.

Sheat, if you had inserted a straw, or even a think stick into your urethra *before* you shot in the silicone, you might not be in this mess!

Five bucks? You was robbed.
snipped-for-privacy@sampson.com, 7/28/2005, 12:56:35 AM, wrote:

This is easy to fix. Poke a few holes with an ice pick all around your thing and squirt the silicone out like you would if popping a zit.
--
"I miss. I miss. I miss. I make."
Seve Ballesteros describing his four-putt at Augusta\'s No. 16 in 1988.
snipped-for-privacy@sampson.com wrote:

Don't give up. Get it roto-rooted then refill with 'sanded' caulking. The grit will keep the pipe clean.
snipped-for-privacy@sampson.com wrote:

Naa, cut the head off, caulk your shower and call it even.
--
-john
wide-open at throttle dot info