The Clapper (or similar device) for wall switch?

Has anyone used The Clapper or a similar device on a wall switch to turn on/off room lighting? I know the advertisement says it's to be used in an outlet, but I'm wondering if I can use it (or similar device) in a wall switch. Any experiences would be helpful.
Thanks
Similar , better, expandable but not with the clap disease is X10 sold as plug in power at radioshack .
3 button built in or handheld garage door openers can be programed to X10.

There's also a sensor which turns on the circuit whenever it detects movement in the room, which can be used to automatically turn on lights (such as in a closet, or in a conference room). It's available at the big box stores and electrical supply stores.
I installed one in the kitchen, but found that if someone stood still too long the lights would go off -- very disconcerting -- so later removed it. Regards --

Check out Smart Home www.smarthome.com or X-10 www.x10.com for anything you need for remote control. I have a half dozen lights controlled by them. I can even turn on a couple of lights from my car if I come home late.

------- Wow, more expensive than I thought.

I thought it reasonably priced. One light switch and controller will cost about $48. Additional modules are $10 to $15. Mine is over 20 years old, so we're looking at $2 a year for convenience, security, economy of operation. I have a manual controller on the nightstand. If I hear noise outside at night, I hit a button and lights go on outside. What is that safety worth to you?
I'm not ready to spend $80 on a voice activated dimmer, but for normal light controller security, this is a pretty cheap way to go.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/