The Children Of Today Are Evil

I've always known. o_O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUKMUZ4tlJg

TDD

Must been modeled after my baby pictures. The likeness is shocking. I always did hate that goo goo baby coochie coo routine.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 1/15/2014 6:13 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

It's the kind of prank I would be part of if I could. There is nothing more fun than messing with people's minds. ^_^
TDD
Per The Daring Dufas:

Looked to me like even the people on the receiving end were laughing once they caught on.
--
Pete Cresswell

When I was in middle school, one of the other kids had a box, with cage, and a hole. Set up to look like animal cage. There was a bit of fur extend into the wire cage. He told me it was a racoon and I should poke it with "this stick" to get it to come out. I didn't think that was nice, and I declined. Finally, I did and he tripped the release. the top of the box flew open, and the blur of fur came flying at me. After that, I "had to" stand and watch others get got.
--
.
Christopher A. Young