The best day of my life.

A tow truck is here to take my neighbor's BMW away. It just doesn't get any better than this. The tow truck is blocking the driveway so he can't get out.

Reply to
JimT

I take it you don't like your neighbor?

Reply to
jamesgangnc

It goes back along ways. :-)

Reply to
JimT

My wife has that with one of our neighbors. They are oblivious to their barking dogs outside when anyone walks by.

Reply to
jamesgangnc

I don't have a problem with him. It's the other way around. He's scared half to death of me and that's working out real well for me. I don't hear a peep out of that that guy. Intimidation works

Reply to
JimT

If it's convertible. Can you go out and fill it with the garden hose, before the tow guy moves it?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

OK...stupid question(s).

If you don't have a problem with him, why have you intimidated him to the point where he's afraid of you?

If you don't have a problem with him, why has the misfortune related to his bimmer made this the best day of your life?

P.S. You have my sympathies if this truly is the best day of your life. How sad.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

OK...stupid question(s).

If you don't have a problem with him, why have you intimidated him to the point where he's afraid of you?

If you don't have a problem with him, why has the misfortune related to his bimmer made this the best day of your life?

P.S. You have my sympathies if this truly is the best day of your life. How sad.

=====

Nah--they are not dumb. I was thinking the same thing. And obviously it's not really the best day of my life. I'm sure that would of been back in my Rock and Roll band or Moto-Cross days.

I'd go into the story but it's kind of boring, but it ends with a weed whacker. :-)

Reply to
JimT

"JimT" wrote in news:266dnUsc6dN5ms7RnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@posted.toastnet:

Old joke: What's the difference between a BMW and a porcupine?

Reply to
Tegger

posted.toastnet:

Location...location...location.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Porcupine has the pricks outside. Ba-da-bing!

Reply to
JimT

It belongs to the finance co. now. :)

Reply to
JimT

This sort of thing has a funny way of coming around again. When's the last time your water heater decided it was time for you to have a trout hatchery in the basement?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I'll take a look at it. We are basically very fortunate people. We always manage to pay our bills at least. I'd feel bad for the guy if he wasn't such a putz.

Reply to
JimT

Heh heh heh.... :-)

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

"JimT" wrote in news:uJednSne_orLvs7RnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@posted.toastnet:

Ba-da-boom!

Reply to
Tegger

posted.toastnet:

Exacty what I said...

Location...location...location.

:-)

Reply to
DerbyDad03

I'll check my Homeowner's too.

Reply to
JimT

JoeSpareBedroom

Don't know about you, but I don't like anyone who owns a BMW. They have a Mercedes wannabe complex, and act out. Hey, I can't help it if they can't afford a Mercedes and have to settle for a Beemer.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B