the bathroom

there was a storm here the other nite my went out but came back on but my bathroom lights/socket/celling fan wont come back on i chk all the breker switch i chk i the fixtures what can be given me the problem HELP AND THANK YOU

I HAD A STORM HERE THE OTHER NITE MY LIGHT WENT OUT BUT CAME BACK ON THE BATH BOOM LIGHT WENT OUT AND WONT COME BACK ON .I CHK THE BREAKER BOX BUT NOTHING HAPPEN I CHK THE LIGHTING FIXER /SOCKET/AND CEILLING FAN WHAT CAN MY PROBLEM BE ?

Reply to
J.R.RILEY

Try pushing the reset button on your GFCI outlet and using punctuation.

Reply to
RayV