That was quick!

Page 2 of 2

married.
Rica.
taxes.
You still ain't gettin' no gift! (-:
-- Bobby G.
Robert Green wrote:

Would it hurt you to give something imaginary?
On 4/10/2012 7:58 PM, HeyBub wrote:

Speaking of taxes, I've heard that a lot more Americans are renouncing their citizenship because of excessive taxes being levied against them when they're working in other countries. o_O
TDD
On 4/9/2012 6:49 AM, HeyBub wrote:

Here in Alabamastan we have something called Common Law Marriage. I a "male human" and a "female human" live together as man and wife for any length of time and call each other husband and wife, presenting themselves as married to the community, they're married and would have to go through a divorce if breaking up. o_O
I looked up Texas and what I read shows such a marriage is allowed with the signing of a form provided by the county clerk. The couple also has to cohabit and present themselves as married. ^_^
TDD
Robert Green wrote:

Carter's Gun & Outdoor Supplies, Houston.
On 4/7/2012 11:03 AM, HeyBub wrote:

The sales associate must have been a Canadian? ^_^
TDD
The Daring Dufas wrote:

Or from California. (Anything having to do with oil is evil. For lubrication, I'm told they use chicken fat.)
In addition to Home Depot not selling custom-cut glass, I discovered they also don't sell aluminum wire, presumably for the same reason.
On 4/21/2012 6:46 AM, HeyBub wrote:

It's as bad as a P.L.L.C.F. working for a book store telling you they don't have any titles by authors of a Conservative ilk. You have to find the out of plain sight spot where they hid the books. ^_^
TDD