That's not a flashlight. This is a flashlight

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/gear/a18288/brightest-diy-flashlight-1000-watts-90000-lumen/

Our 2 local small-town arenas are converted to LED. .. another advantage is the instant-On - the old metal halide lights would take about 10 or 15 minutes to come back on after a power blip ..
" " Staff budgeted $40,000. in the 2014 Recreation Capital budget to replace the metal halide lighting in both arenas with T-5 fluorescents. This could easily be completed within the budgeted amount. Staff feels it would be beneficial to upgrade to LED’s by going over the budgeted amount by approximately $16,000.00. The savings in maintenance energy costs due to dimming control, increased light levels, would recover this extra expenditure in approximately 5 years " " . John T.
--- ---
On 11/23/2015 10:03 PM, Seymore4Head wrote:

I'm remembering Paul Hogan in a Crocodile Dundee movie. He meets a black mugger. "you call that a nuyf? Nah, now, THAT's a nuyf!"
Stormin Mormon pretended :

As He pulls it from His back... :')
On 11/24/2015 7:00 PM, Eagle wrote:

Yes, that's how I remembered it. The look on the mugger's face was priceless.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 11/24/2015 06:13 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

And THIS isa gun.
--
31 days until the winter celebration (Friday December 25, 2015 12:00:00
AM for 1 day).

ER....Uncle M....WTF are you doing in Pakistan? lol
Seymore4Head posted for all of us...

I guess this along the lines of my dick is bigger than yours...
If you add more and brighter led arrays it gets brighter-hmmm brilliant.
Why not take it to JFK airport and show it to the incoming flights? Better than a laser. Oren could have used that for prison breaks, except he's retired and didn't have any. Used that for the upstate NY crud. Maybe need that in lighthouses and communications towers everywhere. Especially near observatories. On naval vessels. For use in shining your obnoxious neighbors windows. Deer spotting. The list is endless.
Just don't get Stumped involved.
--
Tekkie