Thanks to some friends

Had a very noisy blower fan on my truck. Others have mentioned drill, and oil. I did that, and the squealing and noise went away.
I'd done that kind of thing before, but it is nice to be reminded, and it's nice to share ideas with the folks on this list.

Some have removable caps. I'm still figuring proper placement of drilling on my RV heater fan. Need two small holes. One side has flue gases.
Greg
Best wishes, hope that works out well, for you.
Drill the end that's easier to get at. That's what I did, and it worked out. Oddly, so.