Thanks to Jeff at Appliance Repair Aid!!!

Thanks to Jeff at Appliance Repair Aid!!!
Hey Jeff, Thank you!!!! Back on Dec 5 I posted about a problem with my dishwasher
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.home.repair/browse_thread/thread/c6d47ffd6202a58f?hl=en
You replied with great information that made it very easy to fix the problem. I tried replying to the post but I guess it was too long ago, I don't see how to do it.
I ordered the parts from http://www.applianceaid.com / and they came promptly and all worked out great.
I just wanted to publicly say thank you again very much for your help on this, Very appreciated.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.home.repair/browse_thread/thread/c6d47ffd6202a58f?hl=en
Here! Here! I'll second that. The Man has all kinds of good info.....
Thankx for the update! Glad we could help :)