Thanks to Jeff at Appliance Repair Aid!!!

Thanks to Jeff at Appliance Repair Aid!!!

Hey Jeff, Thank you!!!! Back on Dec 5 I posted about a problem with my dishwasher

You replied with great information that made it very easy to fix the problem. I tried replying to the post but I guess it was too long ago, I don't see how to do it.

I ordered the parts from

they came promptly and all worked out great.

I just wanted to publicly say thank you again very much for your help on this, Very appreciated.

Reply to
autonut843

Here! Here! I'll second that. The Man has all kinds of good info.....

Reply to
Dr. Hardcrab

Thankx for the update! Glad we could help :)

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

Appliance Repair Aid