THANKS Re Water Slide (kids party pictures)

I want to thank everyone for your very helpful suggestions. Yesterday's kids' pool party went rather well. Here are the pictures:
http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Water-Slide /
kids' faces have been edited out for privacy.
Kids loved the slide, even though it may look ridiculous for adults. They spent a couple of hours playing in water. It was about 95 degrees, and the water was about as warm as well due to constant recirculation.
One thing I will do is add a tee or a cross on the intake side to avoid injuries related to body parts sucked in. That was a big mistake on my part not to do it, although I did cut some notches around the intake opening.
There were no injuries around the pool, but one child bumped into another on the swing, resulting in a blackeye.
Ignoramus10824 wrote:

One of those photos showed an awfully big kid....Sure it wasn't you Igor<G> The water slide came out nice. You sure seem like a fun Dad...keep up the good work
Greg

It was actually two persons, superimposed. :)
My recent photos are at http://igor.chudov.com/weightloss /

Thanks... I would not be able to do it safely without your guys' help....

I spend too much time on the computer, in fact....

Hey Iggy, sure looks like a lot of fun.
Wounder what your next water slide will look like. Maybe a second slide mounted to roof that feed the first slide.
Looks like the kids a having a blast with it. Cool Idea.
c_kubie

Thanks. As for the bigger slide, I realized that kids (4-6 year olds) want something different from waterslide. Adults want excitement, and kids just want to splash in water. My son was afraid of the bigger slide. I initially made it twice higher.

Wow! How much beer did those kids go through?
(Looks like fun was had by all, in any case!)
-Frank
--
fwarner1-at-franksknives-dot-com
Here's some of my work:

ROTFLMAO
It was not bad, all in all...
Largest group of block heads I've ever seen :-)
What a guy! When I was a kid, we BEGGED Dad for something like this. Never got one. We messed with the slip n' crackyerHead, but it wasn't worth the headache.
Rich