Thanks From OP Re Ceiling Painting & KILZ Questions (yesterday post)

Hello,
I didn't want my thank-you to get buried in the old responses, so thought I'd just post this as a new thread.
Would like to say a most sincere thanks for all those who took the time to respond to my Ceiling Painting question of yesterday, and the LILZ questions.
Really appreciate all the time you guys took to answer in such detail.
Great information for a novice like me.
Thanks again, Bob

Your welcome. Hopefully you can sift through the replies and sometime conflicting info and come up with a plan that works.