Thanks for help finding GFI

My thanks to all who anwered this thread. I had no idea the outside circuit could be tied to an inside circuit. Anyhow, stimulated to look harder I found one outlet on the side of the house I never go on, and lo and behold there it was. I was at the point of calling an electrician Monday, and I would have felt pretty silly paying for his call. Thanks again.

Fred

Reply to
Fred

You might want to consider not daisy chaining GFCI outlets and just use GFCI outlets everywhere they need to be so that your not losing the whole circuit if one trips.

Reply to
Childfree Scott