Thanks for hedge trimmer advice

Thanks to everyone who offered advice on choosing a hedge trimmer. As of today, I own the battery-powered Black and Decker Hedgehog. I think the comment that turned the trick was the poster who said he found himself tackling small yard jobs on the spur of the moment because the cordless tools were always ready to pick up and go. Thanks to everyone for your input!
Jo Ann
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Thanks for letting us know how it turned out. I don't think I made that comment, but I do agree with it.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
Actually, though, it was your post that first got me thinking about cordless. So far, I really like it. Lightweight, effective, very easy to use, and stays charged plenty long enough for the amount of trimming I feel like doing in a single session.
Jo Ann