Thanks for Barkeeper's Friend on Rusty Tile suggestion

Some time ago, I posted a question about how to get a rust stain out of white tile (these white tile floors will be the death of me...). I've forgotten who suggested Barkeeper's Friend, but I wanted to send a belated THANK YOU! I finally remembered to buy some and then finally got around to scrubbing the spot, and sure enough, with a little elbow grease, Barkeeper's Friend is what got the rust spot out. It's so nice not to have the little irritation of seeing that rusty spot every time I go into the laundry room.

Thanks!

Jo Ann

Reply to
Jo Ann

Try it on the kitchen sink. Let it sit for about 15 minutes, then use a Dobie (or equivalent) pad. No hard scrubbing.

Reply to
shellyfdelete

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in news:j730q5pd7jisuadhpki2s9nlq0im588rk2@

4ax.com:

Why would anyone wase a doobie on a sink?...oh!, errr....dobie:-)

Reply to
Red Green