Thanks and now back to lurking

People, or at least a good few of you, don't give up your day jobs and please keep the not-so-expert advice coming, it's hilarious. I wouldn't let some of you nail a shingle on my shit house roof. There are however a small few of seasoned professionals on this group that actually know what they're talking about to which I have gained much respect for over the years. It is unfortunate, they are drowned out half of the time by the know-it-alls, the grammar checkers and the trolls who are forever trying to one-up others on this group when they don't even have a lick of sense or knowledge about the subject being discussed. I do appologize for my rude behaviour in several posts, nothing personal, it was a little experiment prompted by a lurker friend of this group who asked if I would play along.
on that note, Happy New Year all
Bob aka Danimal (now gone back to lurkin')

Wow, sounds like you sobered up.
On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 22:16:07 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

AND! He nym shifted.
Doug Miller wrote:

--- ---

Experiment my ass. Just go back to your finger painting kid.

You caught that also. If his friend told him to eat a shit sandwich...
Oh nevermind!

Why would you want to put a nail through a roof made of shit, it will leak and drip in shit, are the floors made of shit too.