Thankful

I'm thankful for a home, to live in.
My home is more like a garage, not a carport. It's got walls, and doors.
Sadness, for Philipine Islands, where so many people no longer have walls, or doors.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
Stormin Mormon wrote:

From snow covered North. We ate our Turkey last month.

On 11/28/2013 12:06 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:

Thanks. Best wishes to you, too. Canada is great country,eh?
--
.
Christopher A. Young

It's great in Summer. July 4 at 3:00PM is nice. Don't blink.
On Fri, 29 Nov 2013 23:40:43 +0000 (UTC), Red Green

Oh, that was cold! ;-)
On 11/27/2013 10:45 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

They could use some help too. Where was FEMA?
On 11/28/2013 11:11 AM, Chuck wrote:

I read that some of the locals in Illinois drove FEMA the heck out of their state. Bravo on them.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

If only they could drive Illinois from Illinois.
On 11/28/2013 10:11 AM, Chuck wrote:

I'm going to bet that The Salvation Army arrived first, long before ANY government agency could even wake up. ^_^
TDD
On Thu, 28 Nov 2013 16:31:33 -0600, The Daring Dufas

Great organization. If you want to help people, give to them. Others waste more than the help. The government hurts more than it helps.

Or the ARC....
but what they conceal is vital.

I'd sure invite the Salvo in before I invited FEMA, TSA, IRS, and the others.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

I'm so sorry for his passing. I'm sure you were thankful for what the two of you shared.
God Bless.