Thank you - The Ugly Kitchen Contest !!

Yes, we are disappointed that Betty (#42) did not win the contest.

However, as I put on the webpage for voters:

We moved her from no where to 2nd place out of 91 !!!

That in itself is magnificent !

As Betty expressed previously, whether she won or not, the knowledge that so many caring people voting for her kitchen has warmed her heart. I hope everyone who voted will carry their wonderful enthusiasm into the future. You represent the joyful spirit of =91giving=92 and having fun !!

And, who knows=85..

When #83 realizes the amt of federal and state taxes they are obligated to pay on the $18,000 prize, they may end up relinquishing it to Betty !!

Best,

Coleah

Reply to
Coleah