Thank you for your support

Hi everyone. My name is Bob Jones. I posted a message last week looking for help funding my company. I just want to say thank you to the person who gave me the money to make it happen. Again, thank you.
On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 16:24:12 -0700, dashawn42000

Oh, screw you. And your "university". No one here was stupid enough to give you any money.
You are welcome Bob I hope the return pays off at 18%. that was a loan.........not a gift.