Thank you for your support

Hi everyone. My name is Bob Jones. I posted a message last week looking for help funding my company. I just want to say thank you to the person who gave me the money to make it happen. Again, thank you.

Reply to
dashawn42000

Oh, screw you. And your "university". No one here was stupid enough to give you any money.

Reply to
nobody

You are welcome Bob I hope the return pays off at 18%. that was a loan.........not a gift.

Reply to
tracey