Texture Paint

After taping new drywall, instead of texturing, would texture paint work instead? This is in a bathroom, btw. Thanks.

Reply to
The Dave©

If that is the look you want then yes.

Reply to
SQLit

The look is "ok", but not great. I'm putting the place on the market as soon as I'm finished, so I won't be living here anymore. Plus, it's an older mixed-use building, so appearances aren't as critical as a traditional home. I was mainly wondering if there's some aspect that I wasn't aware of that makes it not the great idea the inventor thought it was. Maybe something to watch out for, or that it doesn't really work well, or it's more of a pain than normal texturing, or whatever. For what I'm doing, it seems reasoinable.

Reply to
The Dave©