testy testy

My dishwasher will not wash.
On 11/23/2005 9:16 PM or thereabouts, Captain America appears, somewhat unbelievably, to have opined:

Try giving her a small gift or at least a few kisses.
--
As a child, my parents thought I was an idiot-savant.
Now, however, it is rather clear that I\'m simply an idiot.
On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 19:16:09 -0800, Captain America wrote:

She probably needs some dick. Send her over this way.
Linux Registered User #327951