Terrible caulking incident

I was up on the ladder caulking the second floor windows with my caulking gun. My wife was watching tv in the house and turned up the volume so she could hear the tv out in the yard by the patio. That's when I heard the words "Put the gun down.... Put the gun down now.... Drop it now"...... I looked at my caulking gun. Then I heard "drop the gun or I'll shoot". I let go of my caulking gun, it hit the porch railing and caulk went splattering all over the porch and siding. DAMNIT. They really need to stop showing all this violence on tv......

#S#T#O#P# #T#V# #V#I#O#L#E#N#C#E#

Reply to
norman001

thats funny:):)

Reply to
hallerb

hoot!

Reply to
DennisTheBald

You think thats bad!?! The other day i heard a siren on the car radio and pulled over. Pissed me off to no end once i realized what was going on. The siren was on some stupid ad.

Reply to
Eric

LOL. Good ones. I still remember my brother driving to the top of a parking garage and blasting the Pink Floyd song that has the helicopter in it....and everyone below stopped and looked around...

...and of course, hands up all those who've reached for the cell phone after the same ring tone sounds on some show...

;)

Reply to
cloud dreamer

I almost reached for the cell phone this morning. Then I realized the sound was coming from the television:)

We used to live in the Adirondack Mountains. The radio station used a helicopter sound in the background; when doing a traffic report. SWMBO insisted it was a real helicoter...made me laugh..

Oren

--

Reply to
Oren

Nice one. Sound like an "auto-feedback loop".

Reply to
maxodyne

Just mentioned the phone. I've also been caught by the door bell on a television:)

Oren

--

Reply to
Oren