Termites

Any suggestions as to how to repair termite damage on a sill. I removed my molding and found quite a bit of damage on the sill and now it needs to be replaced. Thanks.
Before you replace it, you had better continue dismantling the area around the sill, to see how extensive the damage is.

tasty quarters somewhere else in the building. They just don't go away on their own.
AJS