Termite Treatment Question

... It seems like everyone is discussing treatment without having even seen the wings. You could have ants. You could have drywood termites. You could have subterranean termites. Depending upon where you live (you didn't say) you may have something else. The treatments are very different for each.

What you need is a professional pest inspection, not this group.

Reply to
M Q

Hello Hannibal,

Just went through this. I'm in Mass and had Termidor treatment. Cost about $900 for treatment and materirals. Talk with Lar, in this group, about this. He helped me through my situation and all his comments and help was "spot on". Cost will vary with area and size of structure.

-paul

Reply to
Paul Flansburg