Termite Repair Question

If I ask the contractor to knock down all the exterior walls and repair whatever that is eaten, ;( Do you know how much this will cost me?
--
> There is no answer.
> There has not been an answer.
Tom wrote:

$27,562.53 plus tax (excludes permit fees).

What did they do? How do you itemize this $27grand with changes?
Tom wrote:

Your savings, your marriage and your sanity (what little is left).

Oh great! I got to keep my left arm too?
hehehe!!