Termite damage

Remodeling the bathroom, I found old termite damage. Sheetrock was damaged, but it was coming out anyway. we have been under coverage, and have seen no new activity since we have been in the house (4 yrs). The problem is that at least 2 outside wall studs are basically non-existant. I plan to toenail in new ones. Some are approximately 1/2" deep with damage, but the stud is solid ater that. Can I get by with just sistering a new one in in that situation? My exterminator is also coming in to treat the area while it is open. Am I on the right track?
--
Steve & Lauri Bliss
San Antonio, Texas

As long as you do a good job.
Termites are like loyalist tax sucking maggots.
Death to the christian jew cop government.