Termination

Page 2 of 2
On 8/3/15 10:28 PM, J Burns wrote:

Wrong thread! What a fool! Now I'll be terminated for sure!

It's not the newsgroup, it's YOUR LIFE that will be terminated.
In 5 minutes your life will be terminated, and snuffed out forever. It will begin when you cant breathe and your brain matter will begin to drain out of your ears......... Then there will be a bright flash of light when your power transformer blows up........ The scope will just show a straight line with no spikes or valleys. The audio from your television will become nothing but an endless hum......
It's kind of like getting really drunk or stoned, But far more permanent!
On Monday, August 3, 2015 at 11:25:53 AM UTC-5, No name wrote:

I disagree.
As long as there is some useful info, it is well worth sticking with this group.
Andy
On Monday, August 3, 2015 at 10:58:55 PM UTC-5, Andy wrote:

Yes, it's a mix, but still worthwhile. Even those who like to add a bit of useless fluff are often the most knowledgeable on a subject. There is reall y only one person who has nothing to contribute except off-color comments. We can excuse him because I suspect he has mental health issues relating to a deep need for attention. Most likely he doesn't have a family support sy stem so we can only hope he is able to get therapy.