Temperature setting for PEX radiant heat

Hi there. I have a 19x11 kitchen, tile on mud, with PEX tubing in the floor for radiant heat. The house is baseboard all else. The plumber ran the PEX tubing throughout the floor and down to a new zone in my oil burner with a mixing valve. My question is what the correct output temperature should be? 125 degrees or so? The PEX tubing says 180 degrees on it. Also, should I get a specialized radiant heat thermostat like the Wirsbo model? I don't think it's programmable, which would stink. Opinions? Thanks!

The tachometer on your car probably red lines at about 6000 RPM, but that does not mean you should run the enngine at the speed all the time.
PEX says 180 as that is the maximum setting. It should be run at about 125 to 130.

I don't know about them.