temp water for construction

I've figured out how to get temp power to this rural site. Now I need temp water for concrete, mortar, etc.

How is a temp water facility normally set up? I'll have a 150-ft deep drilled well that will have a submersible pump, and temp power, but of course no pressure switch, pressure tank etc.

I guess I'd just wire my submerible pump to my temp power and turn on the water with a flick of the switch. But there must be more to it than that. My copy of local building codes doesn't address it.

There's also a small stream about 30 yards away and down about 20'. I guess I could tap into that. What would be better?

--wahzoo

Reply to
wahzoo

A tank up on stilts? Maybe as simple as a drum.

Fill up a stock tank, and use a submersible pump to provide water pressure, some at least, enough to fill things up.

Reply to
John Hines