Telescoping Rod -- Small,

Ken:

KH> I need a telescoping rod/pole/stick I can carry with me to poke in KH> openings/holes/etc. to flush out small critters. Ideally it will KH> extend to about 4-5 feet, collapse to about 8-12 inches, and be made KH> of aluminum or something light. It doesn't have to be very strong and

How about a leg from a camera tripod? (There are also monopoles for cameras.) I'm thinking film camera but digital camera may also work.

  • Definition: Electrolysis - When stuck finger in light socket
Reply to
barry martin

Or get yourself a telescoping antenna from an old transistor radio, someone's old junk automobile, Radio Shack, etc.

There are even pens that have a telescoping feature like such antennas, they're made to write and to point.

Reply to
bob smif

Buy a cheap radio/TV telescoping antenna at Radio Shack, any place like that. Even rabbit ears could work.

me to poke in

Ideally it will

inches, and be made

very strong and

monopoles for

also work.

socket

snipped-for-privacy@bbsworld.com

Reply to
Pop Rivet

Go to Staples or Office Depot and buy a telescoping presentation pointer like one uses with a whiteboard.

Reply to
Sporkman