Telescoping Rod -- Small,

Ken:
KH> I need a telescoping rod/pole/stick I can carry with me to poke in KH> openings/holes/etc. to flush out small critters. Ideally it will KH> extend to about 4-5 feet, collapse to about 8-12 inches, and be made KH> of aluminum or something light. It doesn't have to be very strong and How about a leg from a camera tripod? (There are also monopoles for cameras.) I'm thinking film camera but digital camera may also work.
- barry.martinATthesafebbs.zeppole.com
* Definition: Electrolysis - When stuck finger in light socket
--
RoseReader 2.52 P003186
The Safe BBS Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971

Or get yourself a telescoping antenna from an old transistor radio, someone's old junk automobile, Radio Shack, etc.
There are even pens that have a telescoping feature like such antennas, they're made to write and to point.
Buy a cheap radio/TV telescoping antenna at Radio Shack, any place like that. Even rabbit ears could work.
barry martin wrote:

Go to Staples or Office Depot and buy a telescoping presentation pointer like one uses with a whiteboard.