telescoping ladders

Does anyone own and use a Werner or Gorilla telescoping ladder? I'm considering buying a 22' telescoping ladder to paint the walls and ceiling around a stairway. Which do you think is a better ladder? Thanks Ron

ceiling
I have a Gorilla, it is a very stable and versatile ladder. The drawback is that the thing is very heavy. Around the house it is ok but if I had to work with it everyday I would never buy one because of the weight.
CR
CR Thanks for your reply. I just purchased a Werner since it was on sale this weekend. I knew they were a little heavy, and I still have to get used to using it. Ron

is
work