telescoping flag pole?

I'm looking at telescoping flag poles, and wondered if people had any experience with them. It looks like TopFlight flag pole makes most of the ones I've seen.
(I'm not affiliated with them, just providing a link so people can know what I'm looking at.)
They look pretty nice, but I wondered how well they hold up over time (in wind, etc) and if they could really be flown at half staff ok.
Thanks for any reviews, information, etc.
I found some posts about making a flag pole, but I'm not really interested in that route at the moment.
Thanks, Steve