Telephone wiring question

I bought a three flat in Chicago and now use all three floors. Each floor has it's own phone line but I want it all to be on one line. We have one of those gray boxes outside and I assume that is where I make the connections. The problem is that I don't know how to go about this. Can anyone help?

Reply to
harry palmer

connections.

Identify your line first and just move the other wires to the same terminals.

It is that simple or difficult depending on your experience level.

Colbyt

Reply to
Colbyt

thanks for taking the time.that seems simple enough.

Reply to
harry palmer

Reply to
1_Patriotic_Guy