Telephone wiring question

I bought a three flat in Chicago and now use all three floors. Each floor has it's own phone line but I want it all to be on one line. We have one of those gray boxes outside and I assume that is where I make the connections. The problem is that I don't know how to go about this. Can anyone help?
--
When nothing seems to help, I go and look at a stonecutter hammering away at
his rock perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it.

of
connections.
Identify your line first and just move the other wires to the same terminals.
It is that simple or difficult depending on your experience level.
Colbyt

floor
thanks for taking the time.that seems simple enough.
Harry, If someone correctly wired the lines inside you simply just need to ensure the same two colored wires are connected at each phone jack you want to use. Respectfully, Andy

one
help?